Associate Broker and Realtor
RE/MAX Alliance on Walnut
1911 11th Street, Suite 107
Boulder, CO 80301
(720) 298-8888 Cell
(303) 442-3180 Office
What will Arn Rasker add to your experience of buying or selling a luxury property in Boulder?
Arn is not your “typical” Real Estate Broker
– Arn adds value to every real estate transaction he is involved in.
– Strategic Thinking, well-formulated negotiotiation strategies, common courtesy, out-of-the-box thinking, and creative problem solving are all important ingredients to Arn’s success and the value he brings to the table.
– Arn’s experience in luxury home design, engineering, and construction gives him a different perspective than most professionals in the business. Arn’s experience and relationships with the County and the City government are extensive.
– Arn’s background: Educated: BS Mechanical Engineering and minor in Business Administration at Colorado University, Boulder. Real Estate Broker- Kaplan Real Estate University, Denver, CO.
– Languages: Fluent in Dutch, Spanish, and English.
– Countries Arn has lived in: Holland, Canada, Costa-Rica, Mexico, Spain, and USA.
– Arn knows Boulder! Arn has lived in Boulder for 40 years, and knows it inside and out.
– Arn gets the job done! Through creative problem solving, clearing road-blocks, solving problems, & making the transaction easy on you.
– Arn communicates well, throughout the transaction process. He listen to your needs! Arn keeps you informed and up-to-date throughout the process.
– Your perfect Home is much more than a beautiful structure. It must be comfortable and satisfying for you, and for the way you live! If you’re buying a home, Arn will work hard to help you find you that perfect home, in the perfect place, within your budget.
– Arn will develop a strong marketing plan if your selling your property, including on-line exposure to sites with high SEO.
– Arn has strong negotiating skills and will negotiate on your behalf with your best interests in mind.
– Whether you are buying or selling, Arn will be working for you! Arn will be the one who, upon waking-up every morning, will be strategizing how to get your property sold or how to find the right home for you.
Feel free to call me today! Let’s get started!
What do we do in our time off?
Many things: But many of them involve some form of exploration. Take a ride with us in this video:
And in the next video, Pennsylvania Gulch, the quickest short cut between Four Mile Canyon and Peak-to-Peak Highway:
Before you book a hotel room in Boulder:
If you’re planning to come to Boulder soon to look at Real Estate, or just to visit, give me a call and/or fill out the form below. I will make sure you get a special discount at the Millenium Harvest House Hotel, The St Julian Hotel (just down the street from our office), or the Hotel Boulderado. I will also include a Free three-day pass for every member of your party to the Flatirons Colorado Athletic Club so you can have a great place to work-out, swim, or relax during your stay.