Associate Broker and Realtor
RE/MAX Alliance on Walnut
1911 11th Street, Suite 107
Boulder, CO 80301
(720) 298-8888 Cell
(303) 442-3180 Office
What will Arn Rasker add to your experience of buying or selling a luxury property in Boulder?
Arn is not your “typical” Real Estate Broker
– Arn adds value to every real estate transaction he is involved in.
– Arn’s experience in luxury home design, engineering, and construction gives him a different perspective than most professionals in the business. Arn’s experience and relationships with the County and the City government are extensive.
– Arn’s background: Educated: BS Mechanical Engineering and minor in Business Administration at Colorado University, Boulder. Real Estate Broker- Kaplan Real Estate University, Denver, CO.
– Languages: Fluent in Dutch, Spanish, and English.
– Countries Arn has lived in: Holland, Canada, Costa-Rica, Mexico, Spain, and USA.
– Arn knows Boulder! Arn has lived in Boulder for 40 years, and knows it inside and out.
– Arn gets the job done! Through creative problem solving, clearing road-blocks, solving problems, & making the transaction easy on you.
– Arn communicates well, throughout the transaction process. He listen to your needs! Arn keeps you informed and up-to-date throughout the process.
– Your perfect Home is much more than a beautiful structure. It must be comfortable and satisfying for you, and for the way you live! If you’re buying a home, Arn will work hard to help you find you that perfect home, in the perfect place, within your budget.
– Arn will develop a strong marketing plan if your selling your property, including on-line exposure to sites with high SEO.
– Arn has strong negotiating skills and will negotiate on your behalf with your best interests in mind.
– Whether you are buying or selling, Arn will be working for you! Arn will be the one who, upon waking-up every morning, will be strategizing how to get your property sold or how to find the right home for you.