The RE/MAX Alliance Team for you!
We understand the Boulder Real Estate market, and will apply our knowledge while looking out for your best interests!
Arn Rasker and Kasia Rasker are a father+daughter TEAM within RE/MAX Alliance on Walnut, in Boulder, Colorado. Arn is a licensed Realtor in Colorado. Kasia is an unlicensed assistant to Arn Rasker, and a recent graduate of the LEEDS School of Business in Boulder, Colorado.
Arn Rasker is a 40 year resident of Boulder, with extensive experience in engineering, business modeling, architectural design, “integrated design” and “living-systems” design process, high-end custom home construction, and commercial light construction. Arn has built, and designed, many of Boulder’s outstanding homes. Arn has a passion for design, quality construction, sustainable design, energy systems, accessibility design, and lifestyle oriented construction. He spends much of his free time skiing, mountain biking, dirt-biking, and kayaking.
Kasia Rasker was born in Boulder, and as a Boulder native, is connected to “everything Boulder”. She is a recent graduate of the LEEDS School of Business (University of Colorado), was member of the CU Triathlon Team, is a skier, and a professional triathlete. She spends most of her free time training and coaching; Kasia coaches several master’s swim classes, and also teaches swimming to young kids. She is “driven” and very organized.
Scott Gibbons is a Colorado and Boulder native. Scott has an interesting and valuable background in Real Estate; Land development in the US, Mexico, and Costa Rica; and twenty six years of commercial and residential development. Scott’s strength are many, including honed negotiation skills and a practical approach towards problem solving. His personal interests are family, his four dogs, motorcycles, race cars, and collectable vintage Italian cars.
As a TEAM, we aim to provide a high level of service and personal attention that exceed yours expectations and accomplishes our common goal:
To help you buy or sell your home in the most painless, productive, and efficient way possible.
About RE/MAX Alliance on Walnut
What makes us the TOP Real Estate Agency in Colorado?
- Opened in Boulder Colorado in 1984, with a focus on Marketing and a Top Level of Service.
- Is Colorado’s LARGEST locally owned Real Estate Organization.
- Has over 115 full-time professional real estate agents in the Boulder Area, with an average of 12 years of experience per agent.
- International Reach: Active member of the RE/MAX International referral network composed of over 60,000 professional RE/MAX real estate agents.
HAPPYinBOULDER is part of RE/MAX Alliance on Walnut! Our TEAM acts as a focus team, and we are fully supported by the REMAX Alliance of Walnut Agency. The advantages to you are many:
- REMAX Alliance on Walnut is Boulder’s Power House Agency, despite being one of the smaller “boutique” agencies in town.
- It is the #1 agency in Boulder, based on annual sales volume of high-end property, with a total annual volume of more than 94 Million dollars in 2015 ( Total of all properties sold with values over 1.2 Million dollars).
- In addition, the realtors at REMAX Alliance on Walnut, on an individual performance basis, have outperformed the agents of the competing agencies in Boulder, with an average market share per agent of $6.8 Million in annual sales for 2014.
- Our focus TEAM, nicknamed the HAPPYinBOULDER” team, is proud to be a member of the RE/MAX Alliance on Walnut team of professionals, and you will also have the advantage of this relationship.
The “HAPPYinBOULDER” Team, at RE/MAX Alliance on Walnut!
eMail Response form:
Are you considering selling your home?
Give us a call and let’s talk about your plans. We will be happy to give you a market assessment and help you strategize a sales plan for your home. If the home needs work, repairs, clean-up, paint, staging, photography, or anything else before it is ready to sell, we can help you make the necessary arrangements.
Put our real estate expertise to work for you!
Send us an email with your contact information, using the contact form on the bottom of this page. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.